Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

After the electricity was turned off hours in our building

Customer Question

after the electricity was turned off for 6 hours in our building our refrigerator has not returned to its normal 4 degrees. It wont budge from minus 9 and everything is frozen in the fridge. The freezer section has returned to normal. It is at least 24 hours since the electricity came back on.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The control may have been a bit confused from the power issue earlier. Unplug it for about 15 minutes to reset the controls and see if it changes anything. Will it adjust the display?