Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

The dishlex 300 I bought with this house has worked 7

Customer Question

Hi. The dishlex 300 I bought with this house has worked for last 7 weeks....however tonight it has filled with water and the rinse light keeps flashing. Can you please help?
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Dishlex 300
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect there may be a leak under the machine that has actuated the flood cycle. Is the drain pump continually running? Can you please post the complete model number?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Kelly,
It is a Global 300 MP 52-Spec 101. No the pump wasn't running continually I don't think.
Cheers, Ann
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thank you. Does it make any noise at all after it fills?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Kelly,
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

It sounds like there is an issue with the pump motor. Do you have a meter to test the wash motor and the drain motor to see if they are getting energized?