Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I'm looking to purchase a free standing gas stove (second

Customer Question

I'm looking to purchase a free standing gas stove (second hand) for use with LPG gas in an onsite caravan.
A photo of the rear of the stove shows what looks to me like an LPG regulator. I'd like to send a photo to one of you experts for an opinion as to whether it has been used with LPG. The sticker on the rear says it was a Natural Gas gas Chef oven model # ******43.
I understand a conversion kit is available (if required) to convert from NG to LPG.
Any advice would be most appreciated.
cheers
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The regulator for LP should be plainly marked. The LP regulator is pictured at the link below. Can you compare yours to that one?

CLICK HERE