John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have an E23 error on washing macine, BOSCH LOGIXX8 VARIO

Customer Question

hi i have an E23 error on washing macine
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Check the wires connected to the drain pump assembly to see if one of them has come loose from its terminal. Please let me know if you need more help.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
your response was excellent but wires, sounds like i need a service person for this problem.thanks for your advice Annette
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

If you don't feel comfortable with the idea, I suggest you have a professional diagnose the problem.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'comfortable with your answer but I not confortable plI feel comfortable with your answer but I would rather get a service man in if there are wires involved.Thank you for your
advice much appreciated
Thanks Annette
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

OK. Thank you.