Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Kelvinator model KSV25HRF Installed gassed and operating ok,

Customer Question

Kelvinator model KSV25HRF Installed gassed and operating ok, then realised it must have had a slow gas leek. Pipe fitting has been repaired and re gassed but will only run now for 5-10 minutes then switches off. Inside unit displays FO code, outside unit has a red light flashing in circuit board area. The outlet pipe of the outside unit feels warm. The pipe of the inside unit does not. Can you please help?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The flashing light on the circuit board is an error code. How many flashes between pauses?