Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

My Miele wall oven H316 is stuck on 2 on the digital display

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,my Miele wall oven H316 is stuck on 2 on the digital display time window.Oven is heating up .i have tried to turn dials and push knobs in a variety of ways and sequences
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I am sorry no idea but I guess could be over 10 yrs.Modell is Miele walloven H316
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am no Technician.I was hoping that there is a better way of remediing it than a service call.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Pls tell me what to try
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Turn the power off at the mains switch for at least 30 minutes to reset the electronics. Any change when power is restored?