Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Samsung rm25kgrs1/xsa fridge/frezzer just brought one second

Customer Question

samsung rm25kgrs1/xsa fridge/frezzer just brought one second hand, seemed to work well when i looked at it, ive got it home plugged in in, took ages to show the display, kept flashing 89 98, then seem to be working fine, the freezer side works good, but the fridge side shows 12C and wont change, got it set to 4c and then tried 1 and then power cool, still shows 12C?
any ideas
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The cooling section has its own evaporator and fan assembly. I suspect the fan may not be running. Is the back wall in the refrigerator cold? Is the fan running?