AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

I have a vulcan ducted gas air con system and I have no

Customer Question

Hi. I have a vulcan ducted gas air con system and I have no manual to program the system It was working but I cannot now turn the heat on. There are preset programs but I would like to wipe all programs and set it to manual only. It is an old unit 17 or q8 years I think. In the house when I got it. Vulcan ultra 21 ing... only info I have on it. Can you help please?
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: It is all in the roof.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I cannot find anyone in the area to do the work. Can you help with that? I am in Mount Victoria 2786
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That is all the info I have.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Are there any numbers on the thermostat at all so that I may know what type of control we are working with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Where is the thermostat? It is all in the roof and I have never seen the unit.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The control is remote.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Australian made. 3149 is all I can see on the inside of the remote
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Correct, so there should be a model number on the remote. I will need some information to know what remote you have.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am in Australia. Numbers on inside of control sc01rcc12 9927 6007 3149. I need an Australian technician.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you help or not please?
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Oh, okay. I will opt out then if you are not comfortable working with me. Good luck to you, take care.