Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Which plug on the pc board will disconnect the defrost

Customer Question

Which plug on the pc board will disconnect the defrost heaters please
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Tell him to replace the defrost heater and defrost thermostat on the unit one is likely burned out causing that issue. They are located behind the rear panel of the Freezer INSIDE....the heater is under the evaporator and the defrost thermostat is clipped to the evaporator.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!