John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

My Miele prestige waging mashing has a problem. The light

Customer Question

Hi pearl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: My Miele prestige waging mashing has a problem. The light saying (check inlet PCs ) is flashing is this usually behind the machine is it a tap. Regards simon
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: The machine has stopped working
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes just going to gently pull the machine out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's an older machine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

First, inspect the screens in the hose connectors on the faucet end, to see if there is debris blocking the flow of water into the washer. Clean or replace the screens. Replacement screens can be found at any good hardware or building supply store.

Check the water hoses for kinks or twists. If, after doing this, you need more help, please send me the model number.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.