John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Have just moved into a new home with the robinhood 9000 as

Customer Question

Hi,'I'm Cathy and have just moved into a new home with the robinhood 9000 as the rangehood that runs on a timer that seems to be jammed or something. It is only operational first thing in the morning at around 0700hrs. When i'm needing it for evening meals it wont operate at all no light, no fan, nothing. I was left with no paperwork form the old owners and wondering if you could help me out?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: i have been in the house for a month now and there has been no difference from the day i moved in
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not fro a few years yet?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that seems to be the problem with that?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

For a user manual go to, and enter the model number.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.