AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

E17 problem? : The barrel appears loose (wabbles) but seems

Customer Question

E17 problem?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The barrel appears loose (wabbles) but seems to be suspended correctly. I removed the back plate and motor is free to spin,
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I removed the drain and a spurt to water shot out, I reset it and it operated ONCE for a short time?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Will you send me the make and model number, so I can find the information I need to help you? Thank you.