Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Just finishd cleaning cycle on my Fisher Paykel Aquasmart

Customer Question

just finishd cleaning cycle on my Fisher Paykel Aquasmart washing machine but received beeping with error 245 on screen
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I turned it off and on again to start normal cycle to get error 49
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The 245 error is a control module error. Unplug the machine for at least 4 hours to facilitate a full discharge of the board components and reset and I suspect it will be just fine. Let me know if it still gives you trouble.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
have unplugged for over 4 hrs and turned on again now giving me an error 49. Do I have to reset if so how?
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

If the error 49 comes back, the cold water inlet valve will probably need to be replaced. Check the wiring between the valve and the control and replace the valve if all found to be okay.