Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have fault 220 on my new Miele front load washing machine

Customer Question

I have fault 220 on my new Miele front load washing machine model WKF130
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It is brand new & after set up of language, I have forgotten to run first empty cycle on cotton wash. I changed it to an express cycle and consequently after pressing start, it told me to call
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: For service
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Unplug it for a few hours and it should reset the electronics and restore proper operation. Let me know if it does not.