AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

W828 washing machine door will not open without using the

Customer Question

W828 washing machine door will not open without using the emergency door latch
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Washing cycle finishes as usual but door won't open. Have previously drained the fluff filter and less than half a litre of water drained out. I removed a few plastic objects
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

To clarify, it will wash just fine and it drains well and a new cycle may be started after the door is opened, is that correct?