George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

I cant turn on my blanco oven, its flashing 12.00 with the

Customer Question

i cant turn on my blanco oven, its flashing 12.00 with the lock/unlock and alarm button flashing. Weve had a power outage for 48 hours and holding down the - & + isn't working
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: not sure of the model number, there isn't a stcker on the inside, its 90 cm and its 3.5yrs old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 6 months ago.

Can you tell me the model of the appliance ???

The cause of being unable to use the appliance is that the clock has to be set and then set to the Manual setting to allow you to use the oven.

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 5 months ago.

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.

If you require further assistance with this please feel free to ask.