Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

PF flashing front loader washer,dryer

Customer Question

PF flashing front loader washer,dryer
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That simply means that the electronics have lost power. Unplug the machine for about 15 minutes to reset the controller. If the problem persists, check the wiring at the wall outlet for a loose connection and replace the main electronic control if found to be good.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!