AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

My fisher and paykel refridgerator is making continuous

Customer Question

My fisher and paykel refridgerator is making continuous beeping sounds and the house power keeps turning off not the lights but the tv and clocks.It is an upside down with the freezer at the bottom.I have turned it off but it is still beeping.I pushed the kill switch back on but it just went back off
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number and product code, so I can find the information I need to assist you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I cannot find the numbers you wantthey must be on the back of the fridge and I cannot move it it is taller than me and I am 73I measured it across the front and it is 790mm wide so according to the booklet it should be either E521T or E522B
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Active Smart Models
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

The numbers are on an I.D. label, which is usually on the door jam, or behind a crisper drawer. I'll see what I can find with the number you sent, and I'll get back to you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry John I have just been informed we are having a brown out due to the horrendous weather so I am going to go to bed and worry about it tomorrow if it doesn't come good I will get back in touch Thanks Jay Smith
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

OK. Thank you.