John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have the Bosch Logixx8 Vario Perfect washing machine. It

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have the Bosch Logixx8 Vario Perfect washing machine. It is about five years old. I have the F17 error. I just checked the water intake and there is no obstruction. But, the front ring holds water and the detergent box also holds water. What should I check now?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I think that is it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the necessary information I need to assist you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi John, The warranty docs are in storage, so beyond the Logixx 8 VarioPerfect 8 kg / 1200 rpm front loader, I don't see any other model indication.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

OK. The f17 display means you have a slow water fill time. First check the water supply hoses for kinks or twists. If they seem OK, examine the small filter screens inside the hose connectors on the faucet end. If you need more help, please let me know, and we'll pursue other solutions.

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.