AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

GNE V032 x- model number : Beko side by side fridge, it's

Customer Question

GNE V032 x- model number
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Beko side by side fridge, it's buzzing loudly from rear
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Fridge operates fine, buzzing happens intermittently. I have removed rear cover to listen. Seems like it's coming from plastic electrical box beside compressor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.

Could you let me have a picture of the box you refer to and also the make and model of compressor please - Ian