AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

My series 6 Bosch washer dryer combo starts to spin than

Customer Question

My series 6 Bosch washer dryer combo starts to spin than stops. It will not high spin. Will wash and drain but no high spin.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Machine will wash and spin at low speed, but when trying to speed up to high spinout starts to spin at high speed, give a few high speed revolutions as if it going to work then slows to slow spin again. Each time it goes into high spin it begins to speed up then stops returning to slow spin. This happens through each cycle of wash then rinse then final spin out, leaving clothes still full of water at end of wash it doesn't matter which wash cycle is selected on the dial.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I'm aware off. I have readjusted the feet to make sure it is level and stable.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 4 months ago.

Can you tell me the model of the appliance please