AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

My FP washing machine starts to fill erratically and then

Customer Question

my FP washing machine starts to fill erratically and then starts to beep with 2 orange lights flashing (long wash and spin cycle)
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: my FP washing machine starts to fill erratically and then starts to beep with 2 orange lights flashing (long wash and spin cycle)
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete model number off the unit?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
MW512

Watch this video and tell me what the error code is

CLICK HERE