George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

My Ariston oven is showing a a code F:53. Please tell me

Customer Question

Hi. My Ariston oven is showing a a code F:53. Please tell me why?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I just tried turning both the top and middle parts if my oven on. It was silent (no fan) then all of a sudden the fan came on light went out and F:53 is on the screen. Twice for both top and middle sections.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It doesn't seem to be going off the fan is still running.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.

hello my name is***** will be helping you with this matter

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.

the door latch is broken and will have to be replaced and if the door is locked just need to get some kind of thin wire and slide the latch

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.

please rate me on my help as thats how I get paid from the site thanks if u need further help please send me a reply

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.

also unplug the oven or trip the breaker sometimes it will reset the board and retract the door lock motor

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 6 months ago.

Hello, My name is George

Can you please tell me the model of the appliance.