John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

My washing machine has err7

Customer Question

my washing machine has err7
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

OK. Thank you. I'll find the information, and I'll get back to you.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Before considering parts replacement, remove the power for 30 minutes by unplugging the power cord, or switching off the breaker in your electrical panel, to see if the control board will reset its program, and function properly. If it doesn't, please let me know, and we'll pursue other solutions to your problem.

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.