AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

We are looking to find a manual model. It was in the house

Customer Question

We are looking to find a manual for this model. It was in the house when we bought it. The fast cycle seems to take a long time.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The dishwasher works fine, but seems to take a long time to get through the programme. I need to know if tis is normal, please.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: No, that is my only query.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi, Kelly,
After talking to you I found said manual on internet.
So, thanks for your help, anyway.
Cheers, Marilyn.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

I understand, thank you.