John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

The lock is on my induction cooktop ànd will not reset JA:

Customer Question

Hi the lock is on my induction cooktop ànd will not reset
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I tried to turn on hotplet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I tried to start cooking dinner noticed the cooktop was locked. This has not happened before. I pree
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
First, remove the power by switching off the breaker in your electrical service panel for 30 minutes to see if the control board will reset its program and function properly. If this doesn't work, please send me the make and model number, so I can find the necessary technical information I need to assist you.Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.