Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have been away months, and have just tried to run a wash.

Customer Question

I have been away for two months, and have just tried to run a wash. The washing seems to have gone OK, but the machine is not spinning properly. It spins very slowly.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.
hello my name is ***** ***** are you doing
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: If it is spinning very slowly the unit may not be pumping all the water out. You should check the filter on the pump and make sure it is clear. If so you may have to check the motor brushes as they could be bad causing the issue. If you need more help just post the model number complete. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!