John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a whirlpool double oven and it is displaying STOP but

Customer Question

i have a whirlpool double oven and it is displaying STOP but i want to know if there is a way to fix it without taking the oven out of the wall as i can't do the
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Try removing the power by switching the breaker in your electrical panel off for 30 minutes, to see if the control board will reset itself, and function properly. Please let me know, if you need more help after doing this.Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out?