John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Whirlpool fridge WRO34UW. Water continually forming in the

Customer Question

Whirlpool fridge WRO34UW. Water continually forming in the fridge compartment. What can I do?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Check the door gasket by using a paper money bill. Insert the bill around the gasket, while closing the door as you usually do. If you find spots where there's little or no resistance to removing the bill, the door gasket will need to be replaced. Please let me know, if you need a part number for the gasket.Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out?