John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

We need to replace our Fisher Paykel wall oven which is 25

Customer Question

Hello, We need to replace our Fisher Paykel wall oven which is 25 years old and the control panel is heating. We are happy to pay up to $2000, and we do not want a self cleaning oven. Any suggestions?.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did not realize that you are based in USA. If you cannot relate to Australian or European products then your answer will be worthless to me. If this is the case then I would request a refund of my $42. fee. Barry Pinder
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
We in the U.S. can answer questions from Australia. In researching your request, I find that Amazon has many options available. If you want dealer in Australia, type the words "Australian major appliance dealers" into your Google search box.Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I thought I was paying for recommendations for wall ovens available in Australia, not for a list of dealers in Australia. I can provide that myself. I understood you were to provide some expert advice. If you cannot do this then anything you say is worthless, and I want my $42 refunded.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
As you wish.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will you please confirm that my $42 fee will be refunded via paypal.