Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Do you have a service manual EDV605 dryer? JA: I'll do all I

Customer Question

do you have a service manual for Electrolux EDV605 dryer?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The drum wont spin when loaded but I can hear a humming noise.
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: if its unloaded the drum spins as you press the button.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If it only hums when under a load, the motor is faulty. The motor kit is available below and should come with instructions. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!