John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have an error 20? JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell

Customer Question

Hi I have an error 20?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Machine is on. Started a wash cycle. stopped with error 20 on screen. water is pooling inside machine...possible blockage?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Will you please send me the make and model number, so I can find the information I need to assist you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Electrolux EWF 1087 7kg
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
OK. Thank you. Before considering parts replacements, check the drain hose for debris, and flush out any you find. Make sure the drain hose hasn't twisted. If the water doesn't drain properly, then do the same with the drain pump assembly. If you need more help, please let me know, and we'll pursue other solutions.Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.