Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

I have a Panasonic NA140VX3 10kg 1400 front load washer.

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic NA140VX3 10kg 1400 front load washer. I sounds line something is loose outside the drum and it makes a scraping noise when washing which becomes unbearably loud when ringing.
What can we do?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.
hello are you there
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am here now. Having battles with my washing machine. It has come up with error H43. What does this mean?
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.
ok one second
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I notice you have already extracted your fee from my account and I have not have any assistance yet. Is this a scam?
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.
H43 indicates the anti flood device in the base of the appliance has been activated. Unplug the appliance.Take the rear panel off.Remove the water from the base so the device can reset. Once reset, try the machine again.Watch through the open panel to see if it's leaking. If no leak, it's been a spillage from somewhere.If it is leaking, you need to locate the leak and repair it to rectify the problem
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.
hi I haven't taken any money I have no access to that that would be in the billing department I just assist with questions
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.
when you rate me after assisting you with the answer to your question like I just did that's how the site pays me nothing else.