Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have fisher and pay keel oven and continuously beeping Displaying

Customer Question

I have fisher and pay keel oven and continuously beeping Displaying error code C1
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We tried to grill some bread and after that it is beeping continuously for the past two hours
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: By mistake my daughter increased the temp to 180 degrees
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That error just means that the oven got too hot. It hould clear as it cools. If it does not, the oven sensor will likely need to be replaced.