John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Pearl JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My name is Phil We have a Kelvinator opal fridge freezer NB380G-RNZi the bottom freezer is working well but the top fridge doesnt get cold at all Please can you help us at a charity Kids Camp
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: dont think so phil
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I've searched the internet thoroughly, but found no information on the model you listed. The best I can offer is the company website at www.kelvinator.com.au. Use the email form in the "contact us" section. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out? If not, please take a moment to rate my service to you. Thank you.