AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

My front loader door won't open JA: I'll do all I can to

Customer Question

My front loader door won't open
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It's an Electrolux EWF14742 - I put on a load - load finished but door is stuck. I turned power off and back on to reset but it's still stuck
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: Machine is under 12 months old and it's a light load of washing so I don't know what's caused it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
OK just a couple of checks befor we start. Does the door handle seem firm and not flopping around? Secondly, if you unplug the appliance from the electric (not just switch it off) and leave it for 10 minutes does it now open and finally is there any water left in the wash drum?