John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Pearl, Water not going into washing machine from Robin Hood

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, Water not going into washing machine from Robin Hood Tub taps. Hope you can help. Thanking you.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Put my washing in and it started but stopped through cycle. I did alter the taps by mistake the other day and the water was filling machine very slowly. So I think the problem is with the taps. I have tried to turn them very slightly to different positions but to no avail. The water still wont come through.
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Just that I did turn taps from their original position by mistake
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
There are filter screens inside each water hose connector that may be clogged with debris. Turn the taps fully off, and remove the screens to see if they need to be washed out. If they're too clogged to clean, it's OK to use the washing machine without them, until you can buy new screens at a hardware store.If you need more help, please send me the brand name and model number of your washing machine, so we can pursue other solutions to your problem.Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that reflects your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnwer.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Do you need any more help, before your request times out? If not, please take a moment to rate my service. Thank you.