Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Bosch refridge model no KFN 91J10A NO POWER TO CONTROL PANEL

Customer Question

bosch refridge model no KFN 91J10A NO POWER TO CONTROL PANEL NO LIFGHTS
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 7 months ago.
hello, How are you today
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! There is a fuse on the main PCB that is mounted on the back of the cabinet. If you have verified power to the outlet, that fuse is likely open or the PCB is faulty. The PCB is mounted to the back of the cabinet behind the rectangular cover panel. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!