John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Electrolux Sensor Dryer EDV605. When I turn on, it beeps and

Customer Question

Electrolux Sensor Dryer EDV605. When I turn on, it beeps and then nothing happens. Can I fix, or is it a replacement situation?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The lights are on. I put in the wet clothes. I press start. It beeps. Then nothing happens.
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
If the door fits tightly, when you close it, you need to replace the blown thermal fuse. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $10.15. You can buy it at www.repairclinic.com. A replacement video is available at the website. Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that represents your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, unless you rate my service. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.