Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Have a SMEg dishwasher and the program is stuck on the end

Customer Question

Hi have a SMEg dishwasher and the program is stuck on the end cycle and can't get it off. Have disconnect power etc but the program is still stuck on end. The only button that beeps is the start button but that won't change the programmed setting
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The control is probably in a flood cycle. Is the pump staying on? Access the area below the wash tub, in the base of the machine. Is there water that has leaked in there? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.