Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Iwd off JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more

Customer Question

iwd off
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: display says IWD and nothing will work, no water or ice or light
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That means that the Indoor Water Dispenser is off. Press and hold the the Super Freeze and Freezer buttons and it should toggle back on in most cases, depending on the model. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.