AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

I'm Royce and I have the same issue as I have just googled

Customer Question

hi, I'm Royce and I have the same issue as I have just googled.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We have a simpson La Scala wall oven and need to know what buttons to press to turn oven on?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: it is the Atlas Range (written at bottom of oven door)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the necessary technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do not call me . I thought iy said you had my answer before I gave you my card details. I do not know the Model number only what is written on the front of the oven
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Model No. 3W601S*01
I guess the girl who I started talking to told you it is a Simpson La Scala Atlas Series
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
OK. Thank you. I'll look for the information I need, and I'll get back to you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have found my answer so there is no need to for you to find it - Thanks anyway
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
I'm unable to find the information I need, so I'll opt out, so another expert can respond to your request.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I asked you to stop looking I have found what I need , anf I sent you a message saying that