Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Even though the hot plates are working, the lights etc and

Customer Question

Even though the hot plates are working, the lights etc and timer and ovens/grill not working on our Belling Fereestanding Electric MF AU stove
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! We know the power to the range is fine, so that means there is an issue either with the electronics for the oven or maybe a thermal fuse has opened. Did it fail during use or what exactly happened? Are you able to access the back of the oven for inspection and do you have a meter to test with?