AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

My whirlpool dishwasher starts OK but then stops after a while

Customer Question

My whirlpool dishwasher starts OK but then stops after a while and nothing gets washed only rinsed It is out of warranty and I cannot find where to go on that very crowded map that is supplied. Please help. Truly Margaret
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Margaret does it just basically fill and pump out water only?