Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Westinghouse Virtuoso RJ523V-L*6 fridge. It has been

Customer Question

I have a Westinghouse Virtuoso RJ523V-L*6 fridge. It has been faultless until today! The alarm goes off every 2-4 hours, the freezer temp light flashes but all seems to be good inside, no ice and temp near where it should be. Can I override the alarm until I can get onto a tech tomorrow? Thanks
Steve
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! There is no way to shut the alarm off. The control is picking up an error from a sensor or the control has failed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Unable to do anything other than call in a fridge tech to find fault.
Thanks for your response.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Thank you. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already responded! The problem continued and we had a technician attend and repair. The response given was ok but not a solution unfortunately.