AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I have Asko D3350 dishwasher and it is displaying F2;

Customer Question

Hi, I have Asko D3350 dishwasher and it is displaying F2; it is making an emptying drain sound with the power off. Have poured water at the bottom and the water is spinning around in the drain hole where the filter sits after the excess has drain. Sound will not stop - have tried to off via the on and off button and but will not stop. While switched at the powerpoint tried to clean the filter outlet using fingers - removed small amounts of food. How can I fix. Jim
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
you said 5 fully- refundable and I was charged 39.00 Monthly fee paypal - I don't want to pay a monthly fee please refund.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK firstly do you want the answer to your question? If so I can sort out the monthly subscription for you. If not then could I direct you to customer care at JA -- Ian
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
For safety reasons we have decided to get a technician to come and have a look it the Dishwasher. Please cancel the monthly subscription and refund the 39.00 asap. Thanks