AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

L am Brendan, need ur help, just did a load of washing

Customer Question

Hi, l am Brendan, need ur help, just did a load of washing in a Electrolux 7kg Eco wash system front load but can not open door, load is finished , handle moves about 1.5 cm but does not open door, need clothes for work tomorrow
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that l know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do l log of and wait for email do l ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How's it going ??
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you have the model number please?Also if you give the door handle a good bang with the side of your fist does this shock the door into opening?Or if you unplug the washer and wait a few minuties again does this allow the door to open? Regards