Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Pearl, I have a Fisher and Paykel DD605 dishdrawer, that

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a Fisher and Paykel DD605 dishdrawer, that has an issue and wont allow me to open the top drawer.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I managed to force it open, and there was still some water left in the bottom of this drawer, and it had run/pause button RED flashing. the unit refuses to restart wont lift the internal lid to allow me to push the drawer back into place
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: I have now emptied all the water out of the unit by removing the drawing and draining into a bucket.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The electronic is probably having issues. Unplug it or turn the main supply switch off for a few hours. Any change when plugged back in?