AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

This machine does not spin due to sever shaking out of balance.

Customer Question

This machine does not spin due to sever shaking out of balance. Are there components that control that condition?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It is constantly out of balance,tries to spin and shakes sverly and stops, tries again over and over. I am assuming there are absorber levers on the barrel to minimize this shaking and are broken. Can you confirm and where can I get parts in melbourne
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Can I have the manufacturer and model number of your appliance please - Ian
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Simpson ezi sensor 8kg SWT802
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
There is a sensor that measures the motor current, as the load moves about so the current drawn changes, if you have an uneven load it fluctuates up and down and the software shuts the appliance down. First thing to do is as you suggest check the shock absorbers. Once you are happy that these are OK then run it with no load in the drum. If it spins without load then the problem is with the load - quite often you need to put more clothes in to rectify a small load causing this problem - Ian