Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have the problem with my Kleenmaid gas cooktop which keeps

Customer Question

I have the problem with my Kleenmaid gas cooktop which keeps clicking on 2 burners and won't stop so I have to turn it off at the power. What type of repair tech would I need to get to check it?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: No that's all I've discovered at this point.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Use fine sand paper to clean the spark electrodes and the part of the burner that they spark to and I suspect you will restore normal operation. Let me know what happens, please.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.